Thursday, April 1, 2010
Grandparents Week!
This week has been busy - Charlie's been meeting both sets of grandparents! My mom and dad came out on Saturday and stayed until Wednesday, and Matt's parents arrive today (Thursday) and will stay until Sunday. Know what that means for Charlie? Lots more people to kiss and hug him! Our little guy is such a good baby. I still get a little nervous for the nights (why, I'm not sure!), but he is such a good sleeper that he just wakes up to eat and goes right back to sleep. It's been awesome! One time while my parents were here, he was awake for a while in the night, but Grandma stayed up with him for a while so we could get some rest. It was so nice having my parents here! I'll post pictures early next week when things quiet down a bit. Better go - Charlie needs me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment