Saturday, October 2, 2010
Charlie's First Swim
There's an athletic center in town that has a pool, so Charlie and I decided to check it out one day last week. The water temp was pretty good, but I was still concerned that Charlie would get cold since we run his bath water really warm. He didn't get cold, though! After swimming for over half hour, we got out because Charlie had one too many swallows of the water (it was salt water) and his fingers and toes looked like raisins. It was fun - we had the pool all to ourselves! I even brought a few toys to chase after in the pool, but Charlie wasn't interested in the toys. He was having so much fun just looking around and taking it all in. It was a bit difficult to take pictures, hold him, and not drop the camera in the water, but I managed. Thanks, Auntie Katie, for the cute swimming trunks!
Ugh. My huge nose made it into the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment