Friday, March 8, 2013

A Matt and Julie Update

Matt:
- really enjoyed his long weekend in MN; got in some quality time with his family
- has been running 3-4 times a week; usually one 10-mile run a week
- just finished our 2012 tax returns :)
- has been working a lot in the office lately; steady stream of things to do, but I know he's getting antsy to get going with some warmer-weather projects
- is still a YoungLife leader and goes to club every Monday night
- has been taking care of the kids a lot by himself in the evenings lately (see my list for the reason why)
- goes to (what I call) Mens Club on Sunday nights at 9; usually heavy conversation, but the most important part is that it's a group of guys who love Jesus

Julie:
- I got asked to accompany a musical in town (The Fantasticks) so I've had 4 nights a week of rehearsals with two weekends of performances (starting tonight)
- is still a leader for YoungLives and goes to club the last Tuesday of the month
- gets together with BFF Karen at least once a week :)
- has other stay-at-home moms and YoungLives girls and babies over frequently
- has 4 piano/voice students that I teach from my home
- is still doing kids choir at church
- goes to a Proverbs 31 small group on Fridays; a really neat time of transparency and accountability

This month seems extra busy with the musical, Charlie's birthday, and my parents coming out for a visit at the end of the month. Where does the time go? Before we get turned around, it will already be April!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Julie. You're so good about updating you blog. A treasure forever. We enjoyed seeing the kiddos on skype last weekend and the big boy before his big 3rd birthday. Sorry we missed you. I hope the musical went well. Talk soon, Katie

    ReplyDelete