Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Daddy's Girl

Thursday, April 23rd
 
Alanna has grown into quite the explorer.  She has always been the child to want to pet and touch everything, but I see this curiosity growing in her all the time.  In this picture she is holding a snail while allowing it to slime her entire hand.  Alanna wanted to keep it in the house so I had to convince her that it was in the best interest of the snail to leave it outside.  She was so sincere, it was very endearing.

1 comment:

  1. Madison is the same way! She is absolutely fascinated with worms, slugs, grubs, and anything else creepy and slimy. She loves to dissect them outside, checking out how their insides work. At one point she asked if her upcoming birthday could be a dissection party. It has since changed to a fairy-theme, but I'm not sure her other 9-10 year old friends would have enjoyed a dissection party as much as her. Truly our budding scientist!

    ReplyDelete