Sunday, August 30, 2009

Catching Up...

Jill and Kathy came out for a 5-day trip in July... which just shows how far behind I am! We had such a fun time laughing, talking, getting a pedicure, riding the tram up to Glenwood Caverns, swimming in the Rifle city pool, roasting marshmallows over a bonfire, garage saling, etc, etc, etc. It was super hot while they were out here, a far cry from what they had been experiencing in the midwest. I'm pretty sure the girls lost a few pounds due to water loss from sweating! It was just such a great time together. It was also humorous to see Kathy and Jill try to pack their bags again after all the great things we found at the garage sales! I'm not sure when a weekend like this will happen again what with kids and husbands and the distance and all, but I sure enjoyed every moment we had together.










No comments:

Post a Comment