Thursday, March 11, 2010

Do you see what I see?

ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT!?!? How is that possible?

I know that it's only a few more days until our official due date, but it's still a mystery as to when this little one is actually going to make the move and join us out here. I'm feeling like he/she might be spending a few extra days in there. Hopefully, I'm wrong. I'd LOVE to be wrong about that! We thought last night might have been the start of something, but after a 45-minute vigorous walk up and down some hills, nothing happened. Oh well. It was a great night for a walk!

I told my students at school that we are going to name a baby girl Asparagus and a baby boy Tyrannasaurus Rex. They ate it up and said, "I want MY name to be T. Rex!" I got a lot of "Are you really going to name your baby a fruit?" comments, which I had to laugh at since asparagus is a veggie! Clearly, I was kidding on those names. :)

As excited as I am for the baby to come, I'm treasuring these last few days just being together - just us two. I don't want it to come across like I'm not excited for the baby to come - because I am! - but I'm enjoying the uninterrupted time together as husband and wife.

So we wait. 2 more days, 6 more days, 10 more days... who knows??

2 comments:

  1. The countdown says you are 40 weeks pregnant! Zero days left. Um, Baby Rusty, did you not get the memo?....COME OUT!!!!

    Love you, Jules. What an awesome Momma & Daddy Baby R will have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days. I hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete