Charlie is leaving us little tiny treasures in his crib - his hair! I noticed a few days ago that he's losing some hair but hadn't noticed an abundance of little hairs on his crib sheet until today. We'll see what happens over the next few weeks. Hair or no hair, he's still a sweetheart!
I've noticed that everything is cuter when it's small. Tiny socks. Tiny cries. Tiny farts. (Ok, BIG farts.) Tiny fingers. Tiny earlobes. Seriously, who spends that much time adoring little earlobes? Crazy nursing mommies who have nothing else to do at 4am. :)
Charlie's tipping the scale at 10 pounds 3 ounces now (6 weeks, 5 days), and I have no idea how long he is. Since his parents are "vertically challenged", I'm thinking that Charlie's destined to live life the same way. No complaints, though. There are worse things than being on the short side.
Oh - Matt and I are doing fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment