Thursday, May 13, 2010

May Pictures

I can't see the pictures in this window (it's scripted!), so I don't know where one picture ends and the next picture starts. Therefore, no captions. However, thanks to my sis-in-law Angie for showing me this great baby hold! Charlie enjoys looking out - or so I think. It also seems to be pretty relaxing, you know, since he's asleep and all! We've also been enjoying the floor gym for the past few weeks. So fun! Charlie is about 6 weeks in these pictures. I love my boys!




This video is of us playing with our favorite toy with Charlie. It's this great little musical toy that lights up when the music plays. It's from Target and is the best $8 I've spent there this month! I wish I would have gotten a video of when we played with it for Charlie for the first time - his eyes got HUGE. It was so cute! I like that it plays snipets of classical music (in non-annoying kiddie sounds) and that each song plays for more than a minute before quitting. Often, musical toys play for about 9 seconds and then you have to hit/turn/spin something to get it to go again. Matt and I like playing with it probably more than Charlie!

1 comment:

  1. I just watched Charlies video, he is such a little sweetie! He's really growing too, you're doing a great job. Give him a hug and kiss from Grandma Jean

    ReplyDelete