FIRST TEETH. Holy cow. Charlie sprouted these two teeth like nobody's business. One day he was all gums, and the next day he had teeth. TEETH. Plural. Guess he wanted to show off and get two at a time! I'm not sure if you can click on the picture to blow it up or not, but hopefully you can see them! This was taken about 4-5 days after we discovered them.

We hiked to Waterdog Lakes one day a few weeks ago. Charlie and I played while Daddy fished. Check out all of our gear just for one dayhike. Whoa. I really think the pink umbrella puts us over the top. Have I told you that I'm borderline paranoid about Charlie getting sunburned? I'll be so anxious when we can put sunscreen on him. If Charlie reacts to being sunburned like his daddy... well, I'd rather not find out.



First time eating in his new chair! He looks like such a little peanut in there!

Charlie's exploring his new bed - we FINALLY got his crib set up, about a week before he turned 5 months. We just thought it would move better if it was in pieces, and I think we were right. It made it without any scratches or dents! It's so nice to have it up!

Can't get enough of this quilt.

The morning after his first night in the crib! All smiles! It was a great night and he made the transition from the pack n play to his crib with ease. About 98% of the time, Charlie wakes up smiling - mornings, naps, etc, he wakes up happy. I love that.

Charlie in his big highchair! He's really been into patting things lately (almost anything within reach) and was patting on his tray before getting his cereal. Maybe it's a demand for the food?

I guess he was getting desperate for that mixed grain cereal... Mmmm. Fiberous.

Playin' on the floor with Mommy. You know. What we do best!

Charlie does really well in his carseat - well, most of the time. He LOVES that ducky carseat toy and pulls/eats those ducky feet wherever we go. It's hilarious. All Matt and I hear in the front seat is the clicking sound of him pulling on that ducky! Whatever keeps him happy in there!
Smiles back to you from Hannah, Grace and Grandma. Love you Charlie!!!!
ReplyDelete