Wednesday, August 25, 2010
We're back...
...in business!! And boy do we have some catching up to do!!! We went camping last weekend west of Buena Vista and had a great time. Charlie did well and liked watching the campfire. Mesmerizing! He has two teeth now (poked through at the same time when Charlie was 4.5 months) and rolls both ways. Back to tummy is really easy for him, but he still struggles a bit with tummy to back. He can do it, but forgets in the moment that he can. So fun!! He eats rice, oatmeal, and multi-grain cereals now, but still loves his mommy milk. Since I'm doing this one-handed, I'm going to quit for now, but expect LOTS of pictures coming soon!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Charlie is getting so big I can't wait to see more pictures. Sounds like he's taking after his Mommy and Daddy and loves the great outdoors, the older he gets the more fun it will be. Glad to hear you are settled into your new home and all is well. Hugs and kisses from me to you:)
ReplyDelete