Monday, December 20, 2010

Our Family Christmas 2010

What a fantastic day we had yesterday. Just Matt, Charlie and me, celebrating Christmas together as a family for the first time. It was so much fun! Church, family dinner, pictures, naps (for Charlie!), a walk in the beautiful 60 degree weather, reading the Christmas story out of Luke, opening gifts (so exciting!), and looking at Christmas lights were some of the highlights of our day. We had a perfect day together and I was sad to see it end last night. Oh, well. We have more celebrations coming up later this week, and many, many more years to celebrate together as a family. We are richly blessed.












I also received gifts - a new cd player and a dutch oven! - but there aren't any pictures to document it.





(To be fair, Charlie got a shirt about Grandpa, too. :)

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! These pics of Christmas are amazing! I love it! Can't wait to hold that smiley baby in a few weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete