See my hammer, Daddy? Want me to show you how it works ON YOUR FACE?
Isn't this a cute little workbench? It plays such catchy songs!
He looks pretty serious about something, here. Probably "talking" about his tools. I just love the picture because I think it's so sweet when he sits up on his knees!!!
Dishwasher love.

Makin' eyes at Daddy.
My kitchen towel has a new place - the floor. I hang it up, Charlie pulls it down. I hang it up, Charlie pulls it down. Repeat, repeat, repeat.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Picture MishMash
Charlie's learning about facial expressions. Matt and I call him Captain Scrunchieface.
Funny! We were at the park eating ice cream (on Jan. 28th!) and enjoying the beautiful weather, but as it turns out, Charlie didn't appreciate the grass so much. He just sat. Every so often, he'd tentatively touch the grass with a finger and then quickly pull his hands up. We just sat at the park again two days ago (2/15) and he just sat. No crawling, no nothing. He did touch the grass a little more, but that was it. Hopefully he gets over it because I have big plans for us to hit the park almost everyday this summer!
Said ice cream.
A hike a Deer Haven (where Matt went elk hunting). Appropriately named, since Matt only saw deer the whole season. Thus, our freezer is sadly empty. But check out our new backpack! Charlie does really well in it (not surprising since he did well in the BabyBjorn, too). Comfy, practical, extra storage, and stylish with the aqua and brown colors! Thanks, REI Outlet!

The strange sleeping positions have begun. I watched him once sit up, fling his body around and flop back down, all while still sleeping. Hmm. Maybe I should try that. I'm not so sure Matt would appreciate me thrashing around at night, though.
Slippers!!
The backpack (and beard!) out on Tunnel Drive. It's a fun, almost 4-mile hike super close to town.
Macaroni and cheese. Delish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment