The family took part in the second annual cutting of the
Rustand family Christmas tree. Charlie and I went out the Friday after Thanksgiving to scout out an area and the next Sunday all four of us trekked out to cut down a tree. We all had a fun time, Charlie was able to throw rocks in a stream, Alanna slept almost the entire time, and Julie and I enjoyed the time outside.


The tree Charlie and I had scoped out a few days earlier.
With a little trimming, it turned out to be a very nice tree.

Julie with all the kiddos in her arms.
Charlie doing one of his favorite hobbies, throwing rocks into a stream.


Here is Charlie "helping" with the lights.
Baby Alanna and her first Christmas tree.


Charlie even helped with decorating this year. He has one designated ornament that he takes off and puts back on the tree a couple of times a day.


The finishing touch.

The 2011
Rustand family Christmas tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment