Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Proud Mommy Moment

Is it:
a.) when Charlie poked his finger in my belly button and his finger went in past his second knuckle
b.) walking out of the bathroom (naked, mind you) to find Charlie chewing on a razor
c.) when said 2-year-old weasled his way between Alanna and the bathtub, stepping on her fingers on his way and making her cry (the really, really sad cry)
d.) when Charlie had his first (and second) vomiting experience while he was sitting in his booster chair at the table with his bib still on, thus catching a majority of the vomit
e.) all of the above

Yep, it's e. A was a bit humiliating. Lucky for B, the plastic cap was still on - as if that's any consolation?!?! C made me both insta-mad and insta-sad at the same time. Alanna's sad cry is pitifully sad! And I don't know what else to say about D, other than I hate, hate, hate vomit, so thank you Lord that he was where he was for both experiences (just last Friday and Saturday!). I surprised myself by remaining calm and just cleaning it up like it was no big deal. So I guess the real proud mommy moment was D. Thanks for playing!

1 comment:

  1. Wait till the kiddos are old enough to start repeating stuff heard at home at school. I'm sure you've heard crazy things while teaching! The best is yet to come = )

    ReplyDelete