Alanna does "Where's Alanna?" really well (covering her eyes and then uncovering and waiting for your excited response of, "There she is!") and has for the past few weeks.
She walks along the furniture now, too! I guess she started that a few days to a week ago.
Alanna also is feeling brave enough to push herself up to a standing position and then let go, standing on her own for a handful of seconds before either sitting or falling back on her bum. It's fun to watch her practice her balance!
She eats all kinds of things, even meat! I'm thinking it's because we actually fed her the meat baby food (usually mixed with something else). A friend gave us about 20 jars and that might be why she's willing to try and eat meat now. I never bought it for Charlie which might explain his aversion to meat. I'm not saying that he should eat steak all the time, but can't I give him a hot dog every now and then?! Charlie will eat tuna (tuna melts, tuna casserole), crescent chicken squares, fried fish and an occasional chicken nugget, but he'll pick around chicken or hamburger in a casserole. Oh, life's dilemas. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment