Sunday, October 28, 2012

September Recap

Alanna's trademark: upside-down pacifier! Finally Dapper Dan is getting some attention. :)

One day, our elderly across-the-street neighbor was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. Charlie talked about it the rest of the day. Yay for him, not so much for her.

Our gorgeous girl.

Huh. Note to self: stocking the changing table might not be the best idea.
This was taken the 15th of September when she started pulling herself up on the furniture!


Alanna's first bottle of whole milk 9-17-12. She loved it!

Scrounging for leftovers under the table. No matter how often I vacuum, she can almost always find something under there!

I caught her first wave on video, but here's a still picture of her in action. We happened to be at the zoo this day. So beautiful! 9-18-12

I put Charlie up on this glass enclosure to look out and find the tiger. I turned around to check on Alanna and looked back at Charlie only to find the tiger right on the other side of the glass. WHOA. It was a little close but fun to see nonetheless.

Popsicle saver: cut a slit in a yogurt tub lid and slide the stick through. :)

Crazy bedhead!! She woke up from her nap like this. Isn't it epic?!?!

1 comment: