Friday, January 11, 2013

November Odds and Ends

November 3, 2012
Playing outside on a beautiful day!


The yellow thing is actually a sun shade for an inflatable bee that popped last summer. The kids had fun being pulled around by Daddy for a while!

 November 5, 2012
Making popcorn for a snack.
 November 6, 2012
Potty Training!
I decided to put underwear on Charlie for the first time shortly after Alanna's birthday. She actually wasn't feeling well, and I had cancelled a playdate, so I knew we would be home all day long - perfect for potty training. I put underwear on Charlie at 8am and by noon, he had three #1 accidents and one #2 accident. I wanted to throw in the towel, except I couldn't find a clean one. :) Charlie wore a diaper for nap time but when he woke up, it was right back at it. I put underwear on him and helped him sit on the frog potty every 60-75 minutes. From after nap until bedtime, he successfully went potty 6 (or more maybe?) times! Anyway, I think I posted more about his potty training experience on another blog post. Here's Charlie modeling his new underwear!

SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

"Go pee-pee frog potty!"
 November 10, 2012
Showing off her sweet little ponytail. She picks up all AM and some FM stations with that thing. :)

And this is why she needs the ponytail in the above picture! Alanna's hair is getting long!
 November 11, 2012
Baby workout!
 November 13, 2012
Playing toys in the toy tub.
 November 15, 2012
Actually, we purchased this van on October 25 but didn't take a picture of it until the 15th of November. We bought it in Colorado Springs. It's a 2011 Kia Sedona with 37k miles, cloth interior, third-row split bench seats that fold flat, and a whole bunch of other features along with sliding door windows that roll down. We LOVE it. So nice for us. Charlie keeps calling it the new van - even now a few months later. :)

November 17, 2012
Family trip to the zoo to take advantage of our season pass. Alanna has a close eye on the giraffe!


Potty training? No problem!
 November 20, 2012
Alanna can stand up in the middle of the room! I'm sure her quads were on fire by the end of the day due to all the practice standing up. :)

November 21, 2012
Charlie has been into looking at all the Shutterfly books I've made! This particular one is a book all about his 2nd birthday. Glad that he's enjoying the books! I have had to reign in my desire for the books to be kept in pristine condition; Charlie is actually very careful with them, and if I have to re-order a book because it was looked at too much, then so be it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment