2-2
Molly LOVES to read this book, Hattie and the Fox. I bought it for Hattie for Christmas simply because it has her name in the title. It's a cute, repetitive book and Molly memorized it quickly. She now "reads" several times throughout the day. I wanted to get a video of her one night so I sat her down and recorded her reading the book.
I also wanted to get a video of Hattie doing the May Sue hand game with Molly. Hattie knows quite a bit of the chant and has a lot of fun trying to make the other person's hands do what they should be doing. I think she gets this from when we first taught her and were making Hattie's hands do the motions. So cute! Everyone's favorite part is "Moonshine, Moonshine, Moonshine FREEZE!" And then Hattie laughs and laughs and says, "I want to go it again!" (Go instead of do - same diff!)
No comments:
Post a Comment