2-7
Molly wanted so desperately to have a little playdate with her friends Harper and Alli for her birthday. I didn't really call it a birthday party since the girls just wanted to run around and play, but I made the mistake (maybe that's too harsh of a word) of saying that Molly wanted Harper to come over for a little birthday playdate, and then Harper came with a gift for Molly! Sheesh! Tina, Harper's mom, dropped Harper off for a bit while she brought their foster son to an appointment but then she stayed for a quick cup of tea when she returned. Harper's brother Bentley is in Alanna's kindergarten class so Tina and I have gotten to know each other quite a bit this year. So fun! Alli's sister Macy is also in Alanna and Bentley's kindergarten class so I've gotten to know Anita quite well, too. I LOVE new friends!!
Hattie, Molly, Harper, and Alli
No comments:
Post a Comment