Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hunting in Minnesota - 10/22 to 11/01

Here are some hunting pictures from the trip I took back to Minnesota in October.

A couple of mallards on our opening day shoot. The father and son team back at it again.

A pheasant and a couple of ducks that the wonder dog retrieved.
Dad and the banded mallard he bagged.

A good shoot on Carson's property.

Hunting down in Herman with my cousin Nick and his dog.

Our goose from down in Herman.

Chad Walkup and I after a hunt, a pheasant and blue-winged teal.


Lady and I after a hunt and the duck she retrieved.
A couple of geese I shot, the only geese that decoyed real well during the week.

I let Lady take credit by being in this picture, she actually wasn't there for the hunt though.

Justin, my nephew on the left, and Hayden, my cousin on the right, hunting for divers on Fish Lake. Unfortunately the birds weren't moving much that morning.

Another pheasant taken on Carson's property.

Lady, patiently awaiting the presence of ducks while hunting one morning.

A merganser taken one morning.
JP, brother-in-law, and I with yet another rooster off of Carson's property. His dog Morgan did a great job of flushing and retrieving this bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment