Friday, November 27, 2009

Playing Catch-up!

The first weekend in October, my parents flew out for a fun weekend visit. The arrived on Friday morning and left again on Monday morning. We had such a nice time visiting, catching up, talking about the house changes (since Mom and Dad were here when the house was in its nastiest form), and of course, talking about Baby Rustand. We took a trip down to Aspen to check out the fall colors, which were beautiful! On the way home, we stopped in Glenwood Springs to eat dinner at Chili's and grab a few things at Target. I guess the first picture is self-explanatory. I thought shopping carts were for small children or merchandise, but Dad thought otherwise. I tell you, Matt and Dad are quite the pair!
Downtown Aspen, CO.
Maroon and North Maroon Peaks - Maroon Bells Snowmass Wilderness Area is one of our favorite places in the state. (This was a potential Christmas card photo!)

A timer picture before we all head to work or the airport. Fun, fast weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment