Monday, September 13, 2010

New Jeep!!

Ok, new to US. It's a used car that I managed to get off the sales lot for only $5. (Decoded: I bought it at a garage sale. :) Charlie's cousin Kemper has the same one! It would be fun if they could get together and play bumper cars, but I don't think I'll be bringing the Jeep along in my suitcase next month. Anyway, I washed it right up and it's ready to go! I absolutely did not want to spend more than $5 on a walker, so it worked out great that I was able to find one at a garage sale. Also last weekend, I purchased an umbrella stroller, that looked like it had hardly been used, for only $4. I also scored a few more toys for Charlie at $.25 a piece. Boy, I just love garage sale deals!!



1 comment:

  1. I love the shot of him with one hand on the "steering wheel" and his other arm back - looking like he's just chillin' in his cool new ride (with his Nuk in hand, of course!)

    ReplyDelete