Sunday, November 20, 2011

Crib School

We put Alanna in the crib with Charlie one day after Charlie woke up from his nap. Charlie gave Alanna a quick orientation to the crib. :)"Sometimes, I like to put my feet through the rails and kick the wall. I'm not sure why it's fun, but it is!"
"This is my favorite sleeping position. You'll have to try it!"
"And this is my ribbon blankie from Grandma. I like to rub the ribbons before falling asleep at night. It's very calming."
"The crib is the only place I get to have my pacifier anymore! You're lucky - you get yours whenever you want it!"
"Sometimes I wake up grumpy, like this. Usually, it goes away once I start playing again."
"Let's see if your soft blankie is as soft as mine. A soft blankie is very important to have in the crib!! Yep, it passes."
(Sweet baby Alanna!!)
"Welcome to the crib, sis! It looks like you know just what to do in here. I get to sleep here for a few more months and then it's all yours. I sure like the crib and hope you do, too."

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable blog post! Oh Charlie - you're such a nice big brother! Baby Alanna is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete