Wednesday, November 30, 2011

TinyPrints

Have you heard of TinyPrints? I was first introduced to TinyPrints through coupon bloggers (hip2save.com and moneysavingmom.com) because of their great steals and deals - and TinyPrints has been featured many times due to their many, many great deals! TinyPrints has run lots of specials where you can order a free card for Father's day, Halloween, and multiple other occasions. What better way to try out a new (to you) company than with a free sample? I have taken advantage of this promotion and have always been impressed with the amount of designs to choose from and the quality of the products. This year, I will be ordering our Christmas cards from TinyPrints. The problem will be trying to decide which card to choose since there are so many beautiful ones!!

As Christmas traditions go, I will forever be participating in the following: baking Christmas cookies and treats, sending Christmas cards, and driving around looking at Christmas lights just to name a few. Matt and I were just talking last night about Christmas traditions, and he suggested that we keep the Legge tradition of eating Christmas goodies while watching a Christmas movie going in our little family. I looked forward to that night maybe more than any other tradition we did, excluding sleeping under the lights of the Christmas tree (try it - so fun!!). It was fun to watch a movie together as a family and eat as many sugary snacks as our tummies could handle. That's some quality family time! Yep, it's definitely going to make our list of Rustand family traditions.

If sending Christmas cards is one of your traditions, I'm going to encourage you to check out TinyPrints. Their selection of Christmas and holiday cards is huge and you're guaranteed to find something that fits your style. Please check out their Christmas cards here! I'll be sending mine out shortly; be checking your mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment