Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas Collage 2011

Here are a few quick highlights from our trip back to Minnesota for Christmas.

Johnson Farm Christmas Light Extravaganza, complete with a 5-second picture with Santa and the Mrs. and a bag of peanuts and candies.
Taking advantage of the dusting of snow to take a ride in the sled! K and T didn't even had snowpants along because of the lack of snow - a rarity for MN that late in December!
A surprisingly good shot of the grandkiddies and Grandpa and Grandma. I LOVE that all three boys are wearing argyle sweaters, and we totally didn't coordinate that before hand at all. Sometimes it's uncanny how sisters and mothers think alike.
What a great, big, happy family. What you can't see from the picture is a few of us muttering under our breath, "Hurry up already - the kids are going to lose it!"
Plasma cars for Charlie and K. Sweet!
I give this picture a C+. I have that my sweater is puckering funny in the front... like I'm about to pop the buttons right off of it. I promise it wasn't that tight in person!!
And our great, big, happy Rustand family! It truly is a Christmas miracle every year when we actually get everyone in the same picture... but this year's miracle fell short. J was home with the flu, poor guy!
Grandma and Grandpa, and 8/9ths of the grandkids. Kindof a classic picture with so many little ones; everyone's looking a different direction and only a few are actually smiling. Definite A for effort! And Grandpa got a workout holding Charlie and J!
I'm fairly certain that we'll need to rent out the huge community room at the Y for next year's celebration. Holy chaos, Batman. Even I was over-stimulated by the end of the evening!!
These three stand almost exactly the same height! B is 2 years 4 months, J is 3 years 1 month, and Charlie is 21 months. Hilarious.
Whew. I thought you'd for sure be able to see how hot and sweaty I was in the picture, but it just looks like a Christmas glow. :)
One of my new favorite, FAVORITE pictures. Look at these two handsome boys. I mean, come on. Does it get any cuter than this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment