Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tummy Time

Sweet baby Alanna having some tummy time on January 18th (11 weeks old). She does really well but doesn't last longer than about 10 minutes. I think she likes the different perspective! I like to put her on a fun blanket or her floor gym so she has something fun to look at. She's not quite at 90 degrees yet so she's still forced to look down, and how boring is that?!Charlie is never too far away when Alanna's laying/playing on the floor. He likes to be right there next to her, which is great, but sometimes he makes me nervous with how close he gets. He IS only 22 1/2 months and I'm not positive that he is completely aware of where and what his body is doing at all times yet. Don't you love his serious look? Hey, at least he's looking.
We were playing a game with Alanna where I would pat her butt and then Charlie would pat her butt. I kissed her head, he kissed her head. I rubbed her back, Charlie rubbed her back.
Can you see the long tuft of hair on the crown of Alanna's head? Charlie had the exact same thing and his never fell out. I'm thinking Alanna's won't fall out either. She is getting a pretty nice bald spot on the back of her head from rubbing on the car seat, bouncy seat, etc. Isn't baby hair so interesting? Some have it, some don't. Some babies come out with adult-looking hairstyles. Some babies are bald until they're 2. It all works out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment