Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pico de Gallo

Karen and I making pico de gallo. Easy, yummy, fresh and delish. Especially when a majority of the ingredients came out of Karen's garden!! It was a lot of chopping, but time seems to go much quicker when you have a great friend to chat with while working. Pretty good picture, huh? Karen's daughter Abigail (4 1/2) stood on a chair and took the picture for us. We have fun together, Karen and I. Hardly a week goes by that we don't get together and do something; park, walks, playdates at home, etc. Right after making pico, we had lunch and then went to a back to school party at an old folks home. I think the nursing home put on the party just to bring in a younger crowd and give the elderly some kids to watch! :) Our kids had fun playing carnival games and winning tickets that we redeemed for some really good prizes!
SO nice to have Karen around!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment