Sunday, November 25, 2012

What do I do?

After the last two attempts at uploading pictures to the blog, I finally got a message telling me why it's not working - I'm out of space! I'm not sure what to do from here, so until I figure it out (pay for more picture storage space or find a way around it), I guess it will just be text updates. Any tips?

7 comments:

  1. With your google account, you can download google drive for free and can use that to either backup your hard drive or store more pictures! It's a gigabyte, I think. Have you done that yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pay the $5/year.... i figure it's a good backup anyway and the cost is very reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's "J?" Is that Jill? $5/year isn't an option; it's $2.49/month and up from there. I don't know if $30 a year is worth it, especially since sometimes I get behind and don't post for a whole month! It would be a good backup, but we have 2 external hard drives for that already. I think my choices are creating books of past years (which we're trying to get done anyway) and deleting old posts, or creating a whole new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, I'm missing something. Your blog can run out of space??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Jules, J is Jill and she told me she pays $5/year too, but I never saw that option either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, you jinxed me. I went to upload new photos on Blogger today and I got the same message you got. I'm out of space. Now what...

    ReplyDelete
  7. $5/year used to be an option, but isn't anymore. I was able to get in on that deal when I ran out of space, and as long as I continue paying and renewing each year, Google will honor that deal. If you choose to start a new blog, will you have to create a whole new Google account? Because isn't it (the amount of space) based on your Goggle account?

    ReplyDelete