1-9
There is a little hole-in-the-wall type bakery and restaurant about 30 miles south of Roseburg called Heaven on Earth. I'm not even sure what town it's in since it isn't really by anything else, just a restaurant off the interstate in the middle of nowhere. Their signature is the huge cinnamon roll - and I mean huge. We got one to split and still took home leftovers! Can you see it in the second picture? It has a huge pat of butter on top with a knife stuck in the top. Huge. It was so, so yummy!!! Definitely worth the drive.
We don't eat out very much at all, and when we eat restaurant food, it's often fast food or Costco pizza - nothing sit-down. We walked into the restaurant, was asked, "How many?" and I said 6! So funny! It was the first time I had said that! Thankfully it was really quiet in there and we got a table right away. A while later, a lady at another table walked past us, leaned down, and whispered in my ear, "Are you LDS?" When I said no, she said, "Well, I just thought with all your kids..." Apparently having four children makes a person LDS??? Good grief.
No comments:
Post a Comment