Thursday, January 7, 2016

The Rest of the Year

12-27
It was still pretty cold around here a few days after Christmas so I took that as the opportunity to put Hattie in this cozy outfit again. Soon she won't fit into it anymore and then the abundance of pics of her in this outfit will come to an end. Sad! I mean, really. Her precious face and those sweet cheeks in a fuzzy wonderland of fleece are enough to make my heart melt!
 This is how my man rolls - a pretty girl on each arm!! :)
 Charlie's completed Lego kit from the Edwards'.
 Love her pigtails!


 12-31
We spent New Year's Eve with Eric, Melanie, and Micah. I didn't take any pictures of our friends that night. Bummer. I did take a picture of Hattie for her 10-week growth progress. The pink polka dotted cardigan? Adorbs. Anyway, our friends came over for a few hours that evening for appetizers. It was really fun and low-key. They left around 9:30 and Matt and I called it a night at 11. Midnight, or should I say, "mig-night" in Charlie's vocab, is overrated when you have kids. :)
 I'll try to find the picture of Alanna wearing these jammies. I'm sure there's one on the blog from when she was about 18-20 months. Molly would NOT put down her doll for the picture, either. Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment