3-9-16
I made an appointment for both Molly and Alanna to get their hair cut before we moved. Why? Because I had tons of extra time to spare. ;) Molly has needed a trim for a while, mostly to even out the back of her hair with the long stuff on top. When we got to the beauty shop, Alanna sat in the chair first. Molly acted like she wanted to get her hair cut, but when it actually came down to it, she was pretty resistant. I ended up sitting in the chair with her. After a few minutes of her not sitting still or even wanting to look at Misty at all, I was so close to calling it until Molly buried her face in my chest. Three seconds later, Misty jumped in and just started trimming! It actually worked out well. Molly kept her face on my chest and Misty kept trimming. Maybe 5 minutes later, Molly was all done and had a cute little bob! I wanted to take actual pictures of her sitting in the chair. Do you suppose my two-year-old would cooperate and do something that I wanted her to do?!? Heck no. I didn't get any pictures at all. Doesn't she know how monumentous this is in her childhood? How will I fill out the 'my first haircut' section of her baby book?? (wink, wink) I snapped a few in the bathtub later that night. It looks really sweet. Misty probably cut off two inches or more! She saved some in an envelope for me to keep. What a big girl!
3-10-16
Alanna got her hair trimmed as well, probably three inches or more cut off the bottom. She needed her ends cleaned up as well! The next day, I told her that we would do something special together while her little sisters were napping and Charlie was at school. I busted out the curling iron and we spent some time fixing her hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment