12-31
We spent new year's eve at Paul and Debbie's house with a bunch of other families. We stayed until maybe 9:45ish and then came home. Canon City had a fireworks show at 9pm which was actually their July 4th fireworks show that was rescheduled due to fire ban. We watched it from inside because it was quite cold outside on new year's eve. We got some snow that day as well.
1-1-2019
Playing outside in the show and cold! It was single digits for a few days with lows maybe even below zero, so pretty cold for here. (I'm typing this on the heels of a polar vortex in the motherland so I know it sounds ridiculously weak!) The kids played outside a few times in short stints. Not me!! I'll take a cup of coffee by the fire, please! :)
But of course I had to go outside to take a few pictures of these cuties!
I'm not sure why the girls don't have mittens on? I bet they were putting the finishing touches on their snowman and didn't have them off for long.
No comments:
Post a Comment