Saturday, February 20, 2010

Runner's World

I've been trying to get a picture of Matt in his running clothes for a few weeks, but every time he puts them on, he takes off for a run. Imagine that! :) I think Matt looks so cute in his running clothes! Don't his ridiculously strong legs look so skinny in his tights? I love it! Matt's been running a lot this winter. He runs 4 days a week on his lunch hour and then heads back to the office to take a quick shower (thanks to the fire crew's facilities) and get back to work. It works out really well - he gets to run in the daylight AND he gets a mid-day break from his cube. He usually runs 6-7 miles each day during the week and ups it to a 9-mile run over the weekend. Sometimes another runner from his office joins him, but currently she's training for an ultra marathon - or something crazy like that. (Who would voluntarily run 35 miles? And pay a registration fee to do it?) I'm guessing Matt's probably going to do a few half marathons this spring and summer. He's ready for it now, but there aren't a lot of races in February in Colorado. :)

Cute, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment