Sunday, February 28, 2010
Say What?!
Well, here's a picture of us at 37.5 weeks. Notice how skinny Matt looks compared to me? Wow... It's really only in pictures that I see how big I really am. Otherwise, I've gotten pretty used to the big belly. Sometimes I look down, see my belly, and think that I don't really look that big. And then I see pictures. :)
Every pregnant woman has a picture with SOME kind of food or drink resting on the belly shelf, right? I found it to be a great spot for M & M's. :)
Lastly, our big news (as of lately) is that we are moving! Matt was offered a position as a wildlife biologist (same thing he does now) with the BLM in Canon City, CO. It's on the front range, about 45 miles southwest of Colorado Springs, and is pronounced "canyon" since it has the little swirly thing over the first n. I just don't know how to type that! We put our house on the market last week and will be moving to Canon City at the end of May. It will be a busy spring for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The swirly thing above the Spanish "n" is called a tilde!!
ReplyDeleteI am jealous that CaƱon City gets to have you :)
CRAZY! (About the move, NOT about your belly!) I cannot believe you guys are moving yet again. You have moved more than anyone else I know.
ReplyDeleteBut that aside, congratulations to you. You will be busy, that's for sure!
And you look lovely, Julie!
Can't wait to see what you guys have! Hang in there and enjoy the moment Julie = )
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your soon-to-arrive baby!! I can't believe how behind I am in checking blogs (and updating mine too!) Thanks for including us in your life...God has exciting things for you!!
ReplyDeleteAwe, You're belly is adorable!! Love it! Can't wait to see the new little one!! He/she is sure to be the cutest little thing anyone's seen!
ReplyDelete