Monday, February 1, 2016

Daddy's Home!

1-15
Matt traveled back to Canon City again for a week to attend another RMP workshop. It was another week of the Mommy show but we made it just fine. The kids and I stuck close to home and didn't have anything noteworthy to report at the end of the week. I stayed busy (you're foolin'!) and the only pictures I took during the week were Hattie's weekly ones. When Matt came home, I took a few that evening. Picture #1 shows how excited everyone was to have Daddy home, and the kids demonstrated this enthusiasm by all wanting to be as close to him as possible. Only afterwards did I even realize that I got a picture of Charlie putting something (a postcard?) in his mouth and Alanna biting her toenails. Ohmyword. Ew. Unfortunately I can't say that I haven't done the same thing. One particular memory will always stick with me; I was watching tv at my grandparent's farm house, sitting on the carpet, biting my toenails. Now, I'm totally mortified that I ever did that. Someday Alanna will feel the same about this picture. She sure is flexible though!



 What happens when my 23-month-old doesn't like to keep her hair ties in her hair? She pulls them out over and over again. This is a deflated pigtail look. Oy.

 Is this the beginning of Hattie's first roll?? She got her own arms like that and was leaning waaaaay over...
 ....and waaaaaaay over some more.... oh look! My paci!.... before actually rolling over in the last picture! Yay Hattie! We rolled her back over and she rolled a few more times in both directions (still from belly to back though). Wow! Baby Hattie's got some skills!


No comments:

Post a Comment