Sunday, February 14, 2016

Owl Birthday Cake

2-5
I made Molly's birthday cake on Friday night since we were planning to have her birthday celebration on Saturday. I capitalized on the fact that she's a) too little to really pick out her own birthday cake, b) she likes a lot of things but isn't hooked on one very specific thing, and c) she makes a super, super cute "whoooo" sound, so I decided to make her an owl birthday cake. I did some research on pinterest and found an owl cake tutorial. I followed it as best as I could with a few modifications here and there, and I think it turned out really well. In fact, I would actually go so far to say that I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. It totally looks like an edible version of a Furby! Remember those things??

 



No comments:

Post a Comment