Friday, December 28, 2018

Alanna is SEVEN!

11-2
Happy 7th birthday to our dear Alanna Faye! Her birthday landed on a Friday this year so she enjoyed the day off from school. We mostly hung out at home with the exception of one special outing in the afternoon. :)
Donuts for breakfast! 
 Charlie and Alanna have been on a Pay Day kick lately. It's a fun game!
 Alanna has been asking for weeks to go out with me to get our nails done. Well, I stalled and stalled until finally I made an appointment for Alanna on her birthday! She was pretty surprised and SO excited. She got to chose from probably two hundred different polish colors and ended up chosing a metallic maroon with gold in it. I sat and kept her company while the nail tech worked on her nails. I think that there were at least six coats of stuff painted on her nails while she was there! Alanna felt fancy and pampered - mission accomplished. :) 




 Alanna opened her gifts in the afternoon. She couldn't wait any longer! 
 A JoJo bow from Lake Grandma and Grandpa! Alanna had been asking for one for quite a while. 
 And there's our Molly Girl, sitting on the stool just watching Alanna open gifts. Molly has always been really gracious during birthdays - she is happy to just sit and take it all in without trying to get our attention or fuss because it's not her own birthday. 


 Dad helped Alanna dive into a make-your-own bath bombs kit (I think from Jill and Brady). 

 A Lite Brite!
 Alanna's birthday dinner request was vegetable cheesy soup. (Side note: on her letter to Santa, she wrote "more cheesy soup" as one of her requests! Ha!)
 A purple mermaid tail birthday cake!




 Seven candles for our new seven-year-old girl! Happy, happy birthday to you, Alanna! 

No comments:

Post a Comment