Saturday, December 29, 2018

Legge Thanksgiving

11-22
Mom made a huge feast for Thanksgiving; Dad grilled a turkey, Mom baked a ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, the whole works. We graduated to two kid tables so the boys ate at one, the biggest girls ate at another, and the youngest four girls ate at the big table (so they could be supervised a bit). 
 These girls looked so cute together with their colors! I didn't realize that Molly and Leah's sweaters were so similar with the sparkly circle gems. Such cute girlies!
 Oh my lanta. 
 Sister picture! Love these two so, so much. 
 (Why do I keep missing Maylen in these pictures?!) The little girls had their own section of the dinner table. Their conversation was peppered with cute giggles and silliness. 

 The biggest girls squeezing up to the kiddie table. 
 The boys loading up their plates with Thanksgiving deliciousness. 
 A quick smile for Mom! Thanks, Charlie!
 I tried to take a picture with Mom and Jill but apparently my camera was zoomed and I didn't know it. Oh well! I got the most important people in the picture - Mom and Jill!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment