"This book needs a sticker." :) Meaning, this book needs a band-aid for the page that's ripped out.
Charlie calls granola bars, gorilla bars. Dinosaurs are dime-a-saurs. Together is still geh-day-der. (So cute!) Sunscreen is somes-cream.
He says "another one" together like it's all one word: "Want to read anotherone book?"
Singing the ABC's: "...H, I, J, K, L, over to P."
Yesterday, when I got Alanna out of the crib, I put her down and Charlie came right over to her and took her hand. (So sweet!) They had a fast, cute conversation:
C: "Hi!"
A: "Hi!"
C: "How's my girl?"
A: "Good."
Then, the walked hand in hand out of Alanna's room. Simple. Sweet. :)
Alanna also has a few new words:
back-hoe
Nana (how she says her name)
bup (bird)
up
*there's more, but I can't think of them all right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment