A few weeks ago, the owners of the house we're renting replaced the nasty kitchen carpet with tile! I am so, so excited about it - even though it's not my house. Tile is just so much easier to clean! The kitchen feels lighter and brighter, and I can wipe up spills very quickly. For instance, Charlie tipped over a vase of flowers the other day (the flowers were from Alice in Wonderland) and there was water everywhere. In 3 minutes, I had it all wiped up. If it would have happened on the carpet, we would have been walking on soggy carpet for the rest of the day! Anyway, it was a bit awkward for the 3 days it took to lay the tile, but we managed. The fridge was in the living room, our table, chairs, and the stove were all in the family room... so here's a picture of Matt and the kids eating strawberry pancakes in the family room. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment