5-2-13
I took this picture to document what a nice job Charlie did at sharing with Alanna. He's playing with his trucks and beans and shared one with her (unprompted). Charlie also shared some dice (also unprompted)! It's the small things!!
Same day... later on... Charlie also shared the blame with Alanna in solving the mystery of who pulled all the tissues out of the tissue box. I went to the bathroom and came out to this:
Still later on...
Charlie and I were playing Candyland and the following scenario played out. I was the red guy and Charlie was the blue. I'm sitting on the last space before going out and Charlie draws a double red. Are you kidding me?? How does that happen? It was such a dramatic ending to the game!! Good thing I've been teaching Charlie to shake hands and say "good game" after each game we play - I needed to grit my teeth and show him what a good sport I was after being dominated in the last possible play. :)
The winner!
No comments:
Post a Comment