5-12-13
I had such a nice Mother's day with my family! After church, we took the bikes down to the riverwalk for a 90-minute ride/play at the park. I rode my bike with the trailer down to the river, and Matt drove the rest of the bikes and kids. When we got home, Matt made a super yummy brunch lunch; morning mix-up, toast, freshly-made strawberry jam, and orange juice. We played outside after naps and even ate supper outside. Matt and I had hotdogs over the fire and the kids had mac and cheese. Gourmet? Not exactly, but it was just what I wanted. Matt intended to grill chicken breasts, but neither of us were that hungry, so we settled for a late hotdog and a s'more. :) Our neighbor, Kathy, came over for the fire, too. It was a beautiful day! Beautiful weather-wise, but a beautiful time with my big (Matt) and little (kids) sweeties.
No comments:
Post a Comment