Sunday, May 5, 2013

Coupon Brag

5-3-13
If you don't care about couponing, and don't want to hear me brag about myself (which I'd like to think that I don't do that often), skip ahead to the next post. I fully intent to take a minute and brag about myself!!
 
Safeway
3 Ivory hand soaps: $0.99 each
2 Plum Organics baby food pouches for tots: $0.99 each
1 box Crest toothpaste: $0.99
Total: $5.94
Used 6 $0.50 coupons that doubled leaving only the tax left to pay.
Total out of pocket: $0.11 (I literally handed the checker a dime and a penny!!)
My receipt said Your Savings Total...100%! I almost framed it. :)

Next stop, City Market.
2 bags Green Giant Sweet Potato Chips: $0.99 each (regular $3.49! I had $0.50 coupons that doubled.... so free!)
1 dozen eggs: $1.99 (free with an ecoupon)
1 tub lunch meat: $2.99 (free with an ecoupon)
1 Simple Truth energy bar: $0.99 (free with an ecoupon)
1.5 lbs of green beans: $0.99/lb (total of about $1.50)
2 snack mix bags: $1 each
Total out of pocket: $3.62
SCORE.
And THAT'S why I freaking love couponing.

No comments:

Post a Comment