10-28
Alanna and Molly helped me put together a little pumpkin munch snack to give out as thank yous to people who have and are planning to bring us food. The girls had fun opening bags and dumping in the items!
Hattie's mini photo shoot on a pink blanket in one of my favorite outfits. I was practicing for a potential birth announcement picture but I think I'll hold out until we get the pics back from Hattie's newborn picture session. She makes a cute subject!
I had reserved a book at the library and it happened to be ready the first week of Hattie's life. What better time to read a book - and a good one at that! - than during all those newborn nursing sessions!! Anyway, I read the book Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer, the book that the new movie Everest is based on. I remember stashing various Karen Kingsbury novels in the side of the couch while nursing Charlie, but five years later, I now just flip open my kindle to read. Ah, technology! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment