Thursday, November 12, 2015

Easing Back Into Things

11-9
Matt returned to work half time on Monday, meaning that he took Charlie to school on his way to work and picked Charlie up after school on his way home. I'm not floundering as much as I thought I might be, but there were still several moments where someone (likely Hattie or Molly) just had to cry for a minute while I helped someone else (likely Hattie or Molly). Around lunchtime, everyone was hungry at the same time... I just need to adjust lunchtime for my big girls so they are done eating when I need to sit and nurse Hattie. We will find our new groove. As you can see, I didn't have many moments to take pictures.

At some point later in the day, I asked Charlie to read Molly a book. It is so helpful that he can read to his sisters! He loves it and they love being read to, especially by Charlie. Win!


No comments:

Post a Comment