10-29
Hattie's actual due date. :)
What's better than a single horse ride? A tandem ride! Molly thinks her skills are similar to her horse-loving cousins Grace and Hannah so she doesn't hold on very well. :/
Here we go, folks! It's the start of Hattie's weekly pictures!!! I think this time I'm going to try and remember to put this white blanket behind Hattie so I can see her a bit better. Why didn't do this a whole lot sooner? I have had this blanket since Charlie was born... and it's not like I haven't had any practice at this weekly picture thing... doh!
In regards to her first week at home, it was a breeze. So far, Hattie hasn't been up for more than an hour (60-70minutes is her average) in the night, except for the one time I just held her for an extra 20 minutes while I finished a chapter. :) She is only getting up once between 11:30-8:30/9am. How great is that? I'm expecting things to get hairy at some point, but for now, I'm loving the easy nights. Watch me jinx myself now that I typed that... I have taken a few naps, but due to her excellent nights, I have found myself in a completely catatonic state yet.
We have gotten a handful of meals and will continue to receive meals through Thanksgiving week thanks to the hospitality person at our church. I guess it's common practice within the church to set up a meal train for four weeks for c-section babies. Four weeks of meals being dropped off at the door three days a week from various friends and church members. I'm so thankful for that! Especially since it means that we're can snuggle baby Hattie more instead of cook. :)
Our fluffy little chick fresh from a sponge bath!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment