11-21
After swimming and then checking out of the hotel, we drove north to find the Hammond's Candies factory. We got signed up for a tour and then shopped in the store while we waited for our tour time. After the tour we got free samples which happened to be giant broken candy canes! It was worth doing though I don't see a need to do it again. Though the free sample....
We drove downtown to Union Station next to see this HUGE and beautiful Christmas tree!!! Isn't it amazing?! I was in Union Station a year ago for a friend's 40th birthday getaway weekend so I was tipped off that a huge Christmas tree is set up in the middle of it all. Sure enough!
I love this picture. Such sweet smiles from the kids! Check out that Christmas tree though. It's so filled that it doesn't even look green anymore! Can you imagine setting it up and taking it down?!
Thus completes our Denver trip pictures. We had a blast and really enjoyed the time away together. I'm not sure why we don't get to Denver more often; it's pretty close and there are so many great things to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment