October 22, 2015
Here are a few, or 50 to be exact, pictures of Hattie's birth day. What a special day for our family!!!!! Oooo, we just love her!! :)
5:15am Last pregnancy picture!
Hattie's first picture! She and Matt were in the recovery room at this point.
Hattie's first bath. Her hands are blueish from the hand prints I mentioned in an earlier post.
First nursing and she did great!
Look at her hair!! No, not red and no, she doesn't have a white spot like Alanna. Alanna already asked me that!
The oldest the meeting Hattie for the first time. I love the succession of pictures, from "lemme see!" to "I wanna hold" to "aww baby Hattie!" to Molly saying, "I can't see!" So funny!
Opening gifts from Hattie.
This is the best picture I could get of Molly in her big sister shirt.
Aaaaaaannnnd, there it is. The first eye poking.
I have a very similar picture of a little Madison poking her finger into newborn Noah's eye, just as Molly is doing! :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again!
Such great first couple of day pics! LOVE!!!!!!! and SO funny on the eye poking picture. hahahahaha!!!!
ReplyDelete