10-18
A few weeks ago at my baby shower, my friend Georgia offered to do a little maternity photo shoot. I was fairly resistant, mostly because I don't exactly feel pretty or think that I look fabulous at this point. She quickly came back with her own personal story of her third pregnancy where she gained 65+ pounds and doesn't even look like herself in the pictures but in hindsight was extremely glad that she had the pictures taken anyway. Well, I didn't end up taking her up on the offer to do a full picture session, but she did win me over enough to where I intentionally wanted to take some pictures before our baby arrives. I haven't been that good about taking pictures of myself at all during this pregnancy, so I figured maybe this would balance things out. :) I wanted a few pictures with Matt as well. We enlisted the help of our 5-year-old to take the pictures. He was so eager and willing to help! Seriously. He was.
Maternity Pictures
Baby #4
38 weeks 3 days
No comments:
Post a Comment