Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Special Ordinary Moments

9-21
Molly was Daddy's bread helper on this particular day.
 
9-21
Matt and the kids were out biking one evening so I snapped a few pictures of our crazy fast bike riders. Even Molly got in on the biking that night!




9-22
Molly was helping me make banana bars, I think. Jill mentioned that Drew wanted "that banana cake" for one of his birthday gatherings, and ever since she mentioned the banana bars, I have not been able to get them out of my mind. Naturally, I had to make a pan. And they were every bit as delicious as I was expecting them to be.

9-23
This was taken about 30 minutes before Alanna got her hair cut. She had about 3-4 inches trimmed off the bottom. Her last trim was about 14 months ago, so it was time to get her ends cleaned up. She grinned from ear to ear while she was sitting in the chair at the beauty shop! It's definitely something special just for her to do. Charlie and Matt get their hair cut in the backyard (boring!) and Molly is too little for haircuts yet, so at this point, a hair appointment is something special just for Alanna. It does feel nice to get a new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment